2014年10月31日星期五

R-E-L-A-Y Project Chain

Chain 1

1. The first stage of my work on the briefing day.

 



2. Then I swapped my sketchbook with ZHONG Junkun,  who recorded some noises to convey the feeling of my chaotic lines.

3. Then he swapped his work with  Matilde Catalano.  So the final stage of this chain turned out to be as followed:

  

Chain 2

1. The sketchbook I gained.


2. The figure of this sketch looked as if it had been melting, which reminded me of something expressionistic and miserable. The key words included woman, wires, black, slender and crisscross. So a woman who was melting due to agony came across my head.  I made some sketches to record this inspiration and then I decided to make a sculpture of kneadable eraser because its kneadability  could express the feeling of "melt". I combined the word "crisscross" with my sculpture. The woman tried to grasp the cross in front of her for rescue but that was in vain. The cross was made of paper maché so that it looked damaged.



3. Then I swapped my work with Juuso Anttila and he turned the sculpture into his drawing language.


Chain 3
1. The first stage


2. The second stage from Juuso Anttila


3.  The third stage from me.  I did some analysis trying  capturing the feeling of the animated image and finally drew a storyboard in an abstract way telling a plot of farewell ,in whose three stages the back of the role was gradually disappearing in the crowd.



 

没有评论:

发表评论