2014年10月12日星期日

Orienteering around Shoreditch on 10th October

Eight of us went on a mission to orient ourselves around Shoreditch on 10th October.


| Map |


We had super tasty Vienamese dishes at Huong Restaurant for lunch.



My sketches. I drew down some items inspiring me greatly.



 | KK Outlet Gallery |



| Artwords Bookshop |
We met a very gorgeous bulldog there. To take photos is not allowed in this shop. So I just browsed through several magazines and left. But still I found something very inspiring.


| YCN_ |



| Kemistry Gallery |


Regretably, this shop was closed.



| Material |
This was my favourite store! Children's books there were particularly cute! Most of them were drawn in a very detailed and traditional way,  expressing a cozy feeling.



| Labour and Wait |

That was the end of our orienteering. I did have a wonderful day :)



没有评论:

发表评论